Senior Demand Generation Manager
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Lithium platform is one of the largest digital footprints in the world with over 100 million visitors / month across our platform, 750 million user profiles, processing 45 billion interactions daily.
This role can be located out of our Headquarters in San Francisco, or out of our Austin, Tx office.
Lithium Technologies is looking for an exceptional results-oriented senior demand generation leader to focus exclusively on Lithium’s Reach + Response products. This candidate will be responsible for the range from strategic marketing plans to funnel execution to ensure Lithium hits it’s growing targets on these product lines. The candidate will drive and be accountable for all pipeline success for these products, focusing exclusively on new account acquisition and will generate the programs, process and pipeline for Lithium’s global, dedicated field organization.
Both creative and rational, this person will turn insights and measurement of the marketing funnel into a scalable demand generation program that achieves Lithium’s aggressive growth targets. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in digital and inbound marketing programs, a great track record in velocity acquisition strategies and success collaborating with sales development and account executives to maximize pipeline value through to closed deals.
This is a global role with executive level visibility on expected results. It’s is the chance to work with an ‘A-list’ marketing team and with an emerging strategic product for Lithium.
- Design, develop and deliver a high cadence of outbound marketing programs to create 10x suspect volume for Lithium Reach and Response.
- Develop a campaign based approach to prospects and customers. Work with Marketing Ops and Marcom to craft specific outbound Marketo email campaigns, website landing pages
- Understand email and nurture campaign marketing to measure, track and analyze marketing performance across the funnel. Manage global email marketing including content, calls to action, template designs; measure results and optimize for nurture lead.
- Engage with senior management and sales leadership to report on funnel effectiveness and performance.
- Bring an understanding of the Social Media Management, Social and Digital marketing trends into the business and develop campaigns and content aligned with those trends.
- Able to inspire and lead high performing teams from marketing operations to digital and campaign marketing.
- 7+ years integrated marketing experience with a foundation in both B2B and B2C companies. SaaS experience a must.
- Bachelor’s degree, with excellent communication skills, MBA preferred.
- Experience in modern marketing automation and demand generation theory and application
- Hands on Product marketing, Field or Corporate Marketing experience
- Proven experience in analyzing data sets to identify issues and create clear actions to improve funnel performance and KPIs
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others, drive consensus and unite opposing views to a common vision
- Solution focused – you proactively solve, not just point at problems. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo or push the company forward.
- Working knowledge of salesforce.com, Marketo and other marketing technologies is required.
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Back to top