Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
As a key member of the Corporate Controller’s team,The Senior Accountant is responsible for executing monthly close procedures, account reconciliations, and financial analysis and reporting activities for various areas of the Company’s financials.
- Ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls for assigned areas
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables as per close calendar
- Perform timely account reconciliations to ensure integrity and accuracy of the accounting records
- Provide analysis on financial results (actual vs. budget, trends, and performance metrics).
- Ensure that transactions are accurately and timely reflected in the financial statements
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of monthly, quarterly and annual operational results and financial information, and other governmental reporting requirements
- Update, maintain and publish internal financial reports
- Assist with the execution of quarterly reviews and year-end financial audits
- Assist finance and the operating business units with accounting and reporting related matters
- Perform chart of accounts maintenance including creation and termination of new accounts, departments, entities, etc., migration to new departmental or other structures, maintenance of reporting rollup groups and structures
- Recommend and assist to develop financial systems solutions and requirements for new or enhancements to existing applications
- Drive to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and financial reporting process
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum of five years of experience in accounting related functions
- CPA or equivalent experience a plus
- Accounting experience in a multi-national or publicly-traded company a plus
- Strong financial systems background (Netsuite a plus)
- Ability to mine, manipulate and analyze large quantities of data (Excel, Access, SQL)
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a must
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing, with functional department managers
- Ability to work independently and to be flexible in changing work priorities
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Possess superior time management and organizational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple schedules based on individual preference and guidelines
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top