Sales Development Representative
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Our Sales Development (SDR) organization is a mission-critical arm of Lithium's field-facing organization, serving as the tip of the spear into our most strategic accounts and sourcing over 60% of the company's revenue.
Lithium seeks to expand our North America sales team with a highly motivated, successful, Sales Development Representative. We are looking for a lead generation / inside sales professional who thrives on the "rush" of sleuthing out new prospect opportunities and delivering on a quota of qualified leads to your Sales Executives. You will work closely with Lithium’s Enterprise Account Executives, who will serve as mentors to strategize on compelling door openers and respective territory plans.
The Enterprise Sales Development Representative is responsible for:
- Relentless outbound prospecting via phone, email, and mail and qualify meetings for the sales team at the relevant Director, VP and CXO level.
- Developing, orchestrating, and managing a territory plan.
- Researching and penetrating target accounts and continuously scouting the market for new target customers
- Engage with prospects at field marketing events and serve as an ambassador for Lithium
- Manage and prioritize your leads according to prescribed service level agreements (SLAs)
- Learn and stay abreast of Lithium’s value proposition, product features and common sales objections to develop compelling email responses and handle initial discovery calls independently
- Track and monitor your activities and pipeline development in the appropriate tools provided to the sales team
- Monitor and report on your quota attainment on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience, preferably in sales or technology related field, and university degree is mandatory.
- Experience and comfort in making cold prospecting calls and other new account development activities across different industries
- Work closely with your territory sales teams to understand the market and the target accounts.
- Demonstrated self-starter mentality
- Exceptional interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- Willing and capable to execute a large volume of outbound activities across multiple channels (email, phone, social)
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and Outlook, exceptional writing and communication skills
This position will be based out of our Austin, Texas office.
Lithium Technologies delivers competitive advantage to organizations by revolutionizing the way they interact with their customers on the social web. You will work in an environment that combines all the excitement and energy of a start-up, with the security of a company that has a well-established product, market share, and a portfolio of "marquee name" clients.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
VP, HR Operations
Kirk has a hand in all aspects of employee life at Lithium. He tackles everything from recruiting to employee onboarding, always striving to enable Lithium's employees to be their best.
Back to top