Sales Development Representative
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Sales Development Representative
Lithium Technologies delivers competitive advantage to organizations by revolutionizing the way they interact with their customers on the social web.
Lithium Technologies seeks to expand our team with a highly motivated, successful, Sales Development Representative out of our Paris office. We are looking for a lead generation / inside sales professional who thrives on the "rush" of sleuthing out new prospect opportunities and delivering on a quota of qualified leads to your Account Executives. The right person is someone looking to establish themselves in the company, attain their goals and move into the next step. You will work in an environment that combines all the excitement and energy of a start-up with the security of a company that has well-established product, market share, and a portfolio of "household name" clients. This position offers an excellent opportunity to grow within the company.
Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits package. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas and coming up with non-obvious solutions to challenging problems.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for:
- Managing inbound prospect inquiries.
- Relentless prospecting via phone, email, and other creative resources.
- Qualifying sales opportunities to be assigned to Sales Executives.
- Developing, orchestrating, and managing a territory plan.
- Researching and penetrating target clients.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience, preferably in sales or technology related field, and college degree is preferred.
- Experience and comfort in making cold prospecting calls and other new account development activities.
- Demonstrated commitment, energy, and integrity, with the ability to be self-motivating, and produce high quality work within established deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with contact management and sales presentation tools, such as SalesForce.com and WebEx
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Solid working knowledge of standard MS Office software
- Knowledge and understanding of Social Networking like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as a CRM like Salesforce is desirable.
- Command of 3 (or more) European languages among French, English, Dutch, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Back to top