Sales Development Representative
- Prague, Czech Republic
Our Sales Development (SDR) organisation is a mission-critical arm of Lithium's ongoing success and development. The SDR organisation provides the critical first point of contact, building relationships and sales opportunities within predefined strategic enterprise accounts. These accounts source over 60% of the company's revenue.
Lithium seeks a highly motivated Sales Development Representative. We are looking for a proven lead generation / inside sales professional who combines creativity and a relentless effort to uncover new prospect opportunities within our local target markets.
You will work closely with Lithium's Enterprise Account Executives, who will serve as mentors to strategise on compelling door openers and respective territory plans.
The Enterprise Sales Development Representative is responsible for:
- Relentless outbound prospecting via phone, email, and qualify opportunities for the sales team at the relevant Director, VP and CXO level.
- Researching and penetrating target accounts and continuously scouting the market for new target customers
- Engage with prospects at field marketing events and serve as an ambassador for Lithium
- Manage and prioritise your leads according to prescribed service level agreements (SLAs)
- Build a command of Lithium's value proposition, product features and common sales objections to develop compelling responses and handle initial discovery calls independently
- Track and monitor your activities and pipeline development with the appropriate tools and internal systems.
- Monitor and report on your quota attainment on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Work closely with your territory sales teams to understand the market and the target accounts to build and execute a strategic plan
- Experience in sales or technology related field
- Experience and comfort in cold outreach, prospecting and new account development activities across different industry verticals
- Demonstrated self-starter mentality
- Exceptional interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- Willing and capable to execute a large volume of outbound activities across multiple channels (email, phone, social)
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and Outlook, exceptional writing and communication skills
- Native / Fluent German language skills
Back to top