Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
The ideal candidate is a recent graduate (<3 years post college) who has interest in account management and sales activities. The candidate has commercial responsibility for growth accounts and will be responsible for successfully renewing and expanding the assigned account base. The candidate enjoys spending time with their customers and focused on maintaining high customer satisfaction. The candidate is naturally curious and finds it important to be very knowledgeable about their customer’s businesses and how their solution delivers results to the customer. The candidate enjoys being involved in sales activities as much as they enjoy driving positive customer satisfaction. The candidate is goal oriented and competitive, while enjoying working within a team to achieve a common objective.
- Commercial management of customer software renewals in alignment with company targets
- Identification of expansion and upsell opportunities in account base
- Monitor overall account health and satisfaction and proactively engage internal teams to ensure that satisfaction remains high
- Maintain sales operations and account management systems in a timely and accurate manner
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships across a wide variety of roles within an account
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- BA/BS Degree from a 4 year college
- Advance skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top