Regional Director - Southern Europe
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Lithium is looking for a Regional Director for the Southern Europe territory with a strong focus on managing and leading the existing Sales team.
Given Lithium’s growth and success, Lithium is looking for an experienced leader who can represent and manage Lithium’s business in the Southern Europe region. The Regional Director will be responsible to grow Lithium’s business in the region and successfully represent and market Lithium.
- Deliver new business results against a predefined growth plan
- Work with the EMEA leader to define and allocate goals/quotas and manage the team to deliver against them in a repeatable/forecastable way
- Define market segments, industry segments and prioritize their own and team’s activities accordingly
- Lead the team by prioritizing work and activities against a defined plan
- Work with International leaders to asses market, create plans and take actions how to further grow our footprint
- Understand Lithium value proposition and offering and present it in a passionate and exciting way to the market
- Work with marketing to set goals and prioritize and synchronize on a regular basis to align goals and measure results
- Take customer success personally, work with Southern Europe team and world-wide functions to secure revenue coming from existing customers. Manage churn to an absolute minimum
- Actively support the region and work with HQ to manage, prioritise and escalate product/process issues
- Work with professional services, operation and support to get to a highest level of customer satisfaction
- Attend trade shows, represent / present Lithium at Speaking opportunities
- Work with HQ and the International leader to define and implement the necessary business infrastructure and processes (HR, IT, etc.)
- Excellent leadership and sales coaching skills. Must be a natural leader.
- Excellent knowledge and domain expertise of the respective region and understanding the challenges to execute a successful SaaS based business.
- Track record of a successful Sales person converted into a successful Sales leader over time
- Excellent negotiation skills. Must understand how to work with their team to maximize deal sizes and minimize Sales cycle time
- Ability to create a “win” atmosphere amongst his team
- Ability to identify, find and attract ‘A’ talents in Sales/Presales and other key functions
- Must understand how to successfully find new opportunities and work with prospects and customers to demonstrate great value with our value proposition
- Readiness and ability to work with partners in order to build Partner ecosystem in the respective region
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top