Location: Austin, TX
The Recruiting Manager will manage an international recruiting team responsible for targeting, contacting, and qualifying strong candidates, filling positions and planning and implementing recruiting campaigns at one of our portfolio companies. The right candidate is highly motivated, tenacious and organized. The position will be located in the Austin area.
- Being responsible for all areas of technical and professional recruiting including sourcing, selecting, interviewing, and evaluating candidates
- Working with hiring managers, helping them identify job requirements; creating job descriptions and interview guides
- Managing a team of recruiters; coaching, setting priorities, goals, and plans for each Recruiter; developing their skills, managing weekly activity, and monitoring results
- Proactively sourcing candidates from a variety of sources; establishing and maintaining contacts with employment sources, such as recruiters, colleges, and trade associations
- Serving as the external face of Lithium to potential employees; continually communicating and reinforcing the Lithium brand and culture in the recruiting strategy
- Develop recruiting strategies to create a candidate pipeline for future company growth
- Reviewing resumes of applicants; overseeing testing of applicants
- Preparing job offers; assisting with orientation of new employees; ensuring appropriate records and statistics are maintained
- Preparing and presenting reports to senior management on recruiting/employment activities
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field
- Minimum 6 years related experience; technology related recruiting experience a plus.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing a recruiting team with direct reports.
- Experience in sourcing, selecting, interviewing, and evaluating a variety of technical and non-technical skill sets
- Experience in proactive candidate sourcing from multiple sources (i.e., Internet, college/university, advertisements, recruiting agencies, etc.)
- Demonstrated success in identifying top quality candidates
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management, decision making, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
Why you should join our team
Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits package. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, work with the best and brightest in the social media software industry and want to take their career to the next level.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
VP, HR Operations
Kirk has a hand in all aspects of employee life at Lithium. He tackles everything from recruiting to employee onboarding, always striving to enable Lithium's employees to be their best.
Back to top