Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer experience space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Recruiting Coordinator, Lithium Technologies
San Francisco or Austin
The Recruiting Coordinator will directly impact the speed, efficiency, and ultimately, the outcomes of most of the recruiting efforts at Lithium. We have a lean recruiting team, and the impact will be immediate, starting with engaging and communicating with a variety of candidates and clients, assisting with projects, and acting as our scheduling guru. The Recruiting Coordinator role will initially focus on the front end of our recruiting processes, but over time, will have the opportunity to take on more ownership of the recruiting lifecycle.
You will be assisting in the hiring process for all areas of the organization: Technical/Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Customer Support, etc.
The most awesome part? You will get to be in an environment where you will grow and learn a ton, and help drive and innovate on our hiring process.
Here are some of the responsibilities you'll have:
- Lead coordination and facilitate hiring for a variety of roles; this includes engaging candidates, scheduling interviews, collecting feedback, and working with hiring managers
- Schedule phone, Skype/Webex and onsite interviews in Austin, San Francisco and remote locations
- Schedule candidate travel through Egencia
- Manage candidate expenses by partnering with the Accounts Payable team
- Manage contractor onboarding and offboarding with Kelly Services
- Assist in some reporting across the business (workforce planning, weekly headcount reports, monthly reconciliation reports, etc.)
- Act as the subject-matter-expert for our Applicant Tracking System (ATS); make sure all data is accurate, and answer any questions
- Manage job and offer approval process (in ATS)
- Draft and send global offer letters
- Lead Recruiting communication efforts with new hire blog posts
- Support the Recruiting team as needed with special projects; creating hiring materials, etc.
Here are some things you'll also get to work on:
- Learn the full recruiting and new hire lifecycle from the inside!
- Learn how we assess talent across all of our teams, and guide candidates through our processes
- ~1 year of professional or internship experience in an office environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office as well as being able to learn new systems quickly
- Providing positive candidate and client experiences – you are often the first friendly face candidates see!
- Genuine interest in learning from and contributing to a small, fast-paced Recruiting team
Lithium delivers awesome digital customer experiences at scale for the world’s biggest brands including Airbnb, AT&T, Sephora and Spotify.
Comprising Social Media Management and Communities, the Lithium engagement platform enables brands to manage multiple digital touchpoints, facilitate millions of conversations, and drive smarter decisions through data – connecting customers, content and conversations at the right digital moment.
Lithium has a massive digital footprint with approximately 480 million new digital interactions analyzed daily, 100 million monthly visitors across its Online Communities, and 850 million online profiles scored through Klout.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
VP, HR Operations
Kirk has a hand in all aspects of employee life at Lithium. He tackles everything from recruiting to employee onboarding, always striving to enable Lithium's employees to be their best.
Back to top