Recruiter - Sales/G&A (Contract)
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
About the Role:
Seeking a motivated, energetic recruiter who is positive, execution-oriented, and business results focused. His/her initial charter will be to partner closely with the Manager of North American Recruiting to drive all aspects of the staffing efforts for the company. This role will be a Contract role to start.
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for Sales and G&A roles, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Develop, implement, and execute a streamlined hiring strategy
- Collaborate with internal clients to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Screen resumes and interview qualified candidates ensuring a smooth process through offer and candidate close
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, partnering in closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of the company
- Passionate about staffing and able to communicate with all levels of management
- Bachelors Degree with 2 + years of recruiting or sourcing experience for a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Patient, communicative team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Experience working in both a startup environment (ie, willing to roll up their sleeves and do the work) and large company (ie, knows what an efficient streamlined recruiting process should look like)
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed
- Properly utilizing technology; while not being consumed by it efficiently to recruit the top talent
- Competitive market rate
- Onsite snacks, drinks, and lunch served twice a week.
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Back to top