Quality Assurance Engineer 2
Lithium delivers awesome digital customer experiences at scale for the world’s biggest brands including Airbnb, AT&T and Sephora. Comprising Social Media Management and Communities, the Lithium engagement platform enables brands to manage multiple digital touchpoints, facilitate millions of conversations, and drive smarter decisions through data – connecting customers, content and conversations at the right digital moment. Lithium has a massive digital footprint with approximately 480 million new digital interactions analyzed daily, 100 million monthly visitors across its Online Communities, and 850 million online profiles scored through Klout
What are we looking for?
The world of web development is quickly evolving from a thin client model to one with rich and robust browser-based, user interface functionality, using the latest developments in front-end technology. At Lithium, we strive to constantly improve the way we build user interfaces and not only employ the latest UI development methodologies, but also “push the envelope” to discover and establish our own, unique approaches to UI development.
From that perspective, we are actively seeking candidates who want to flex UI development muscles and be part of a dynamic, growing team of engineers dedicated to testing the next generation in front-end UI technology.
What You Do?
As a frontend QA Engineer, your responsibilities will include testing rich user interfaces that are built for enterprise-level Software as a Service (SaaS) applications. In addition, you will be able to clearly communicate your ideas and both openly and honestly provide and receive regular input from your peers. While teamwork is of the utmost in importance, you can also work independently with minimal supervision, and take the initiative to constantly keep yourself engaged.
- Test rich user interfaces for enterprise class SaaS applications.
- Analyze product requirements and provide estimates for QA
- Review design specifications and documents and give feedback as necessary
- Write quality, maintainable, and well-documented test-plans and test-cases.
- Coordinate with the development team to ensure that quality software is produced within the deliverable timelines
- Have a strong sense of fun and a passion for being part of a movement. As part of the Lithium family, you have a unique opportunity to join an exciting, dynamic and closely-interactive group of people whose focus is to help shift the paradigm of how social media will impact business.
- 3+ year’s hands-on experience in web-application QA
- Familiarity with UI Test Automation frameworks like Selenium WebDriver, Protractor, Applitools or Galen etc.
- Experience in building complex front end validation using JS and JQuery.
- Good understanding of Usability, Web Accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0), Browser compatibility and W3C standards with the ability to apply them.
- Writing high-quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- Solid understanding of working within a Model-View-Controller program architecture paradigm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any type) or a related field
Highly desired experience in one or more of the following areas
- A passion for Social Media
- Familiarity and experience with Agile (scrum) development process
- Experience testing consumer facing web applications
- Proven track record of identifying and championing new technologies that enhance the, software quality, developer productivity, and end-user experience
Why you should join our team Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits package. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, work with the best and brightest in the social media software industry. Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team.
Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
VP, HR Operations
Kirk has a hand in all aspects of employee life at Lithium. He tackles everything from recruiting to employee onboarding, always striving to enable Lithium's employees to be their best.
Back to top