Product Marketing Director
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Product Marketing Director – Core Community UX
Reports to: Senior Director Product Marketing
Location: San Francisco
- Work closely with the product team to develop Lithium’s flagship core community product
- Be the voice of the customer and collect customer requirements; understand their challenges and goals
- Define and develop go-to-market strategy, messaging, and positioning
- Sales enablement and training: create content, assets, and tools including sales presentations, ROI tools, whitepapers, blogs, competitive briefs and other materials
- Engage, influence and gain buy-in cross-functionally across Product, Engineering, Sales, Services and Marketing
- Present and get buy-in from senior leadership on product milestone check-ins
- Develop and execute high impact marketing plans and campaigns to support product launches and ongoing awareness
- Understand market trends and competitive landscape in the digital customer experience landscape
- Be a spokesperson for the company at key industry events and in interviews with thought leaders
- 8+ years PMM experience at B2B SaaS company
- A DRIVER, results and outcome driven, who is not only strategic thinker but also execution oriented
- Passionate about products, ideally social/community
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; experience speaking in front of large audiences a plus
- Fast learner, decisive
- Ability to interpret data and develop a point of view
- Previous management experience preferred
- BS degree; MBA preferred
Lithium delivers awesome digital customer experiences at scale for the world’s biggest brands including Airbnb, AT&T, Sephora and Spotify.
Comprising Social Media Management and Communities, the Lithium engagement platform enables brands to manage multiple digital touchpoints, facilitate millions of conversations, and drive smarter decisions through data – connecting customers, content and conversations at the right digital moment.
Lithium has a massive digital footprint with approximately 480 million new digital interactions analyzed daily, 100 million monthly visitors across its Online Communities, and 850 million online profiles scored through Klout.
The Lithium® logo is a registered Service Mark of Lithium Technologies. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners.
- 480 million digital interactions analyzed daily – this is strictly the new interactions Lithium processes every day to keep the Klout Score updated. The Klout Score is calculated by aggregating interactions over the past 90 days, so the total number of interactions used to generate each day’s score is much larger.
- 850 million online profiles scored through Klout – this represents all Klout profiles that have been scored to-date, pulling from publicly available information based largely on Twitter profiles. The only instances where we would not have scored a profile is if 1) someone opts out of having a Klout Score, or 2) that particular Twitter handle has not generated any interactions (Klout Score is based on interactions).
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
VP, HR Operations
Kirk has a hand in all aspects of employee life at Lithium. He tackles everything from recruiting to employee onboarding, always striving to enable Lithium's employees to be their best.
Back to top