Partner and Alliances Director - EMEA
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Partners and Alliances Director, EMEA
The Partner and Alliances Director prime responsibility is driving revenue, by identifying, engaging, enabling, and managing local and regional partners throughout EMEA. The Alliance Director will serve as the primary interface between strategic partners and Lithium Technologies Sales Organization, while laying the foundation for a robust and strategic Alliance plan to support EMEA growth.
- Maximize focus and efficiency of current & new partners that have been selected according to their importance to Lithium Technologies revenue generation and partner penetration in specific market segments
- Develop and execute the Regional Alliance Business Plan to support the EMEA Regional Sales Plan
- Focus support on strategic Partners for generating a key % in assisted and net new revenue
- Identify and close incremental revenue opportunities with partners.
- Proactively manage key partnership based upon a defined strategy
- Reduce cost of sales leveraging partner relationships
- Create implementation capabilities with partners for the Lithium Technologies portfolio
- Engage and manage the communication interface between Partners and Field Sales
- Provide frequent coaching on Lithium Technologies vision and products as well as ensuring that the Partners receive regular training
- Track activities and report success, in order to capture the level of partner involvement in deals
- Identify and engage with both practices as well as business leaders with the Partner community to identify funnel opportunities
- Responsible for establishing and supporting the communication between partners and Lithium Technologies management
- Interface to Direct Field Sales and Management
- Work with the regional sales manager to develop a regional indirect sales and alliances plan
- Engage with Lithium's account managers focused on named accounts
- Partner funnels will be reported and coordinated with the RVP and GM EMEA weekly to eliminate conflicting funnel and forecast results
- Respect and adhere to customer and internal Company rules and disclosures at all times
- Share knowledge across the team and continuously develop and enhance personal and team capabilities.
- The Alliance Director will be responsible for developing joint solution offerings and go to market strategies. The Alliance Director will also plan and facilitate joint marketing activities and work with the local marketing team to ensure smooth execution of lead generation events.
- Uncover and track all partner related sales opportunities and ensure that the direct sales organization, our partners and our consulting team are engaged appropriately in order to close sales opportunities to the benefit of both Lithium Technologies and the partner
- 5 – 10 yrs. years’ experience in the Enterprise Software Industry (with a strong preference in the software industry and cloud space)
- Demonstrable high-level relationships with Regional Sales partners and Global SI’s/Advisory firms
- Proven track record of driving revenue through strategic partners (Quota/KPI achievement & YoY Growth targets)
- Ability to gain C-level influence within key Partner companies and to drive Lithium Technologies up their priority list
- Experience with proven track record working with both direct and in-direct sales channels
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- Fluent communications skills in English, additional European languages advantageous.
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 360 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Sephora, StubHub, Skype and Comcast — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own.
Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top