Partner and Alliances Director - EMEA
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Partners and Alliances Director, EMEA
The Partner and Alliances Director prime responsibility is driving revenue, by identifying, engaging, enabling, and managing local and regional partners throughout EMEA. The Alliance Director will serve as the primary interface between strategic partners and Lithium Technologies Sales Organization, while laying the foundation for a robust and strategic Alliance plan to support EMEA growth.
- Maximize focus and efficiency of current & new partners that have been selected according to their importance to Lithium Technologies revenue generation and partner penetration in specific market segments
- Develop and execute the Regional Alliance Business Plan to support the EMEA Regional Sales Plan
- Focus support on strategic Partners for generating a key % in assisted and net new revenue
- Identify and close incremental revenue opportunities with partners.
- Proactively manage key partnership based upon a defined strategy
- Reduce cost of sales leveraging partner relationships
- Create implementation capabilities with partners for the Lithium Technologies portfolio
- Engage and manage the communication interface between Partners and Field Sales
- Provide frequent coaching on Lithium Technologies vision and products as well as ensuring that the Partners receive regular training
- Track activities and report success, in order to capture the level of partner involvement in deals
- Identify and engage with both practices as well as business leaders with the Partner community to identify funnel opportunities
- Responsible for establishing and supporting the communication between partners and Lithium Technologies management
- Interface to Direct Field Sales and Management
- Work with the regional sales manager to develop a regional indirect sales and alliances plan
- Engage with Lithium's account managers focused on named accounts
- Partner funnels will be reported and coordinated with the RVP and GM EMEA weekly to eliminate conflicting funnel and forecast results
- Respect and adhere to customer and internal Company rules and disclosures at all times
- Share knowledge across the team and continuously develop and enhance personal and team capabilities.
- The Alliance Director will be responsible for developing joint solution offerings and go to market strategies. The Alliance Director will also plan and facilitate joint marketing activities and work with the local marketing team to ensure smooth execution of lead generation events.
- Uncover and track all partner related sales opportunities and ensure that the direct sales organization, our partners and our consulting team are engaged appropriately in order to close sales opportunities to the benefit of both Lithium Technologies and the partner
- 5 – 10 yrs. years’ experience in the Enterprise Software Industry (with a strong preference in the software industry and cloud space)
- Demonstrable high-level relationships with Regional Sales partners and Global SI’s/Advisory firms
- Proven track record of driving revenue through strategic partners (Quota/KPI achievement & YoY Growth targets)
- Ability to gain C-level influence within key Partner companies and to drive Lithium Technologies up their priority list
- Experience with proven track record working with both direct and in-direct sales channels
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- Fluent communications skills in English, additional European languages advantageous.
Lithium delivers awesome digital customer experiences at scale for the world’s biggest brands including Airbnb, AT&T, Sephora and Spotify.
Comprising Social Media Management and Communities, the Lithium engagement platform enables brands to manage multiple digital touchpoints, facilitate millions of conversations, and drive smarter decisions through data – connecting customers, content and conversations at the right digital moment.
Lithium has a massive digital footprint with approximately 480 million new digital interactions analyzed daily, 100 million monthly visitors across its Online Communities, and 850 million online profiles scored through Klout.
The Lithium® logo is a registered Service Mark of Lithium Technologies. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners.
- 480 million digital interactions analyzed daily – this is strictly the new interactions Lithium processes every day to keep the Klout Score updated. The Klout Score is calculated by aggregating interactions over the past 90 days, so the total number of interactions used to generate each day’s score is much larger.
- 850 million online profiles scored through Klout – this represents all Klout profiles that have been scored to-date, pulling from publicly available information based largely on Twitter profiles. The only instances where we would not have scored a profile is if 1) someone opts out of having a Klout Score, or 2) that particular Twitter handle has not generated any interactions (Klout Score is based on interactions).
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top