Marketing Operations & Insights Manager, Demand Generation
- Austin, TX
Lithium Technologies is looking for a unique marketer to contribute to our digital marketing efforts in North America, reporting to the Sr. Director of Demand Gen. We're looking for a strategic thinker and a hands-on operator, who's ready to put ideas into action. Ready to act on results- this person will thrive on running experiments and putting the results into practice. The role assumes proficiency with managing programs and campaigns, optimizing lead scoring, enabling teams to execute email sends, managing marketing performance and pipeline influence reports, making strategic recommendations for the tech stack, and maintaining our database.
What you'll do:
In this role, you will be supporting Lithium meet its marketing objectives globally by executing unique marketing programs to deliver qualified leads to the sales organization. You'll be responsible for making sure that Lithium runs an efficient, data-driven, and process-oriented marketing function. You will oversee the day-to-day management of our marketing tech stack and database and deliver marketing performance reporting and analysis. You'll work closely with demand generation, sales operations, and key functional heads to support a high-performance team.
In this role, you will have responsibility for helping Lithium meet its business objectives for industry leadership, including the following:
• Identify, implement, and manage new marketing technologies to improve our marketing performance while managing our existing marketing technology stack
• Lead our marketing analytics function- measure existing KPIs, pull out actionable insights, and build/maintain marketing dashboards/reports that illustrate progress against goals
• Optimize our paid channels, partnering with different marketing functions and agencies to maximize ROI (i.e. paid, field events, nurturing programs, etc.)
• Manage database hygiene and optimization; develop/execute strategy for monitoring and improving gaps in data health and marketing automation performance ensuring an airtight lead process from inquiry to closed business
• Implement and optimize lead/account scoring and routing (behavioral, firmographic) and lead/account routing methodologies to ensure highest quality leads are passed and prioritized appropriately for qualification
• Develop, implement and optimize business processes to enable scalable cross-functional collaboration with sales, sales ops and marketing.
• Anticipate change, create contingency plans, and ensure projects/programs/initiatives are robust enough for a variety of needs and situations
Skills & Requirements • 2+ years of relevant experience in marketing, engineering or business operations (preferably at a tech company)
• Extreme attention to detail and great organizational skills for managing multiple tasks and project deadlines (project management experience a plus)
• Advanced analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving capabilities and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to multi-task and excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is extremely important
• High level of energy, enthusiastic team player with dedication to excellence
• Experience with Domo,Marketo, ModX, Salesforce and ON24 a plus
• Front-end HTML/CSS/JS knowledge a plus
Back to top