- Lead and manage a talented and diverse group of software developers
- Deliver high-quality scalable systems in a timely and cost effective manner
- Implement and maintain best practices around AGILE software development.
- Retain, lead and mentor engineering talent to build a cohesive and powerful team.
- Work closely with product management to define project scope, priorities and timelines.
- Work closely with engineering leadership team to define and implement the technology and architectural strategy
Skills & Requirements
- 12-15 years of software engineering experience in high volume consumer or enterprise SaaS applications. Mobile experience a strong plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in directly managing a team of high caliber engineers, and with a track record of delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Hands on experience with distributed systems
- Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms
- Hands-on, should be able to meaningfully contribute to architecture and design discussions
- Agile/scrum champion
- Experience building highly scalable RESTful API designs
- Experience with test-driven development and software test automation
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, Kafka is a big plus
- Deep technical knowledge of web application development on highly scalable Java platforms
- Demonstrated experience in implementing culture, process, tools to deliver high quality software
- Proven ability to attract and retain superstar engineering talent
Back to top