Lead Software Engineer
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Lead Software Engineer, San Francisco
- Lead team of engineers to deliver scrum deliverables on time, with quality that meets customer expectations
- Design new software features for our Social Media Marketing solutions
- Own code from design to production, including testing, documentation, and rollout
- Collaborate with engineers and data scientists to ensure high quality team output
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 8 years of experience in software development or engineering
- In-depth knowledge of Unix, Java, web and application servers
- Experience with web-based Social Media applications is a plus
- Strong knowledge of high performance / high availability computing patterns; SOA architectures; distributed storage and query systems. Bonus for experience with Elastic search and Hadoop.
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top