Lead Site Reliability Engineer
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Reliability Engineers at Lithium are responsible for the overall stability, health and growth of the infrastructure and product scalability. They automate repeatable tasks and create tools for engineering teams to manage our products. As part of the reliability engineering team you will work alongside seasoned engineers that are passionate about building resilient, scalable distributed systems.
- Improve the reliability and efficiency of Lithium products
- Lead and mentor engineers
- Work cross-functionally with various product engineering teams
- Write performant, maintainable, clear, and concise code and accompanying documentation
- On-Call rotation
- 8+ years of experience as a systems engineer
- Expert level knowledge in Python, Java or Ruby
- Mastery of Linux/UNIX operating systems
- Experience developing for SQL and noSQL (MySQL, Redis, Cassandra)
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP
- Configuration management (Chef, Puppet)
- Professional and business focused attitude
- Ability to articulate technical issues in a concise manner
- Team player, with strong mentoring skills
- Agile methodologies and project management experience
- Distributed system platform architecture
- Cloud Services (OpenStack, AWS)
- Contributions to Open Source projects
- Networking (BGP, OSPF, IPv6, IPSec, SDN)
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Back to top