Lead QA Engineer
Lithium Technologies is an award winning privately held venture-backed company garnering Social CRM Market leadership from both Gartner and Forrester. Lithium builds trusted relationships between the world’s best brands and their customers, helping people get answers and share their experiences. Customers rely on our software platform to help them connect, engage and understand their Total Community. In a world of extreme expectations Lithium Technologies has allowed our customers like Airbnb, AT&T, Best Buy, Fitbit, Sephora, Skype, Google, GoPro and Virgin Atlantic meet the ever-growing expectations of their customer base by allowing them and drive the conversation through unique vibrant Lithium powered communities.
We’re looking for talented individuals who are smart, passionate, and like to improve the quality of software and software development process. If you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative workplace, and like to be challenged and inspired and if you like to bring creative and thoughtful solutions to the table, we can accomplish a lot together.
- Design and develop test automaton frameworks and automate tests on a world class platform for managing online communities
- Develop performance and regression tests that run in parallel on AWS
- Work with an awesome team in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Troubleshooting critical defects in software coding
- Working closely with the QE & Developers to achieve a high level of Unit & Test coverage
- Understanding of the Developer world, be able to voice customer perspective and possess the programing skills to drive test automation
- Work with Product Owners to continually evaluate product capabilities and provide guidance to product roadmap and strategy
- 9+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Extensive hands-on QA, white box testing and automation experience
- Strong Programming skill in JAVA / Python / Ruby
- Expertise in field of test automation and have driven efforts for implementing test frameworks on web, mobile platform or service oriented architectures
- Proficient in building frameworks using Selenium WebDriver / Appium / Robotium / TestNG, jUnit, Cucumber
- Deep knowledge of web services standards and related technologies (XML, SOAP, and REST)
- Experience in Testing Hybrid/Native/Web app on Mobile (iOS and Android)
- Hands-on experience working with databases Oracle, MySQL or MongoDB
- Hands-on experience with Eclipse or other IDE development tools
- Experience with distributed source control systems such as Git
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo or monitoring tools
- Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, JaCoCo, Cobertura etc)
- Extensive Experience and understanding in leading QA process
- Familiarity in performance testing using Jmeter or similar tools a plus.
- Strong analytical and investigative problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for testing and developing clean, object-oriented code
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
Why you should join our team Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits package. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, work with the best and brightest in the social media software industry. Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team.
Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Back to top