IT Helpdesk Administrator - Level 1+
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
IT Helpdesk Administrator - Level 1+
This position is located out of our Austin, Tx office.
The Lithium IT team provides internal systems management and end user desktop support for a global employee base of approximately 600 in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment. The IT Helpdesk Administrator will work closely with other team members to grow our enterprise systems, test and implement new technologies, and provide world-class support for our end users including a highly technical group of Engineers and Developers.
Core responsibilities and typical duties include:
1. Helpdesk support for end user system implementations, problem troubleshooting, repair/fix, and ongoing support process improvements. Work closely with help desk team members to drive productivity and customer satisfaction.
2. Windows and Apple OS end-user desktop build, support, capacity management, and performance tuning.
3. Must be experienced with setup and basic support of end user desktops including setting up monitors, keyboard, mouse, and cabling to IT standard desk configurations.
4. Respond to help desk ticket requests for support, supplies, replacement parts, etc as needed by local and remote staff.
5. Support company events in the local office and surrounding venues including physical setup, support of audio/visual equipment, manage web conference sessions (WebEx, GotoWebinar, A/V Equipment), and general event support activities.
6. Work after-hours and weekends as needed for urgent escalations, off-peak systems maintenance, projects, etc.
Preferred Skills and Experience Level
Minimum Recent Experience Level (1-5, Low-High)
Microsoft Active Directory - 2
Microsoft Exchange - 1
Desktop Physical Setup and Support - 2
Web conference tools (WebEx, GotoMeeting, etc.) - 1
Webcam, Microphone Connectivity and Troubleshooting - 1
Network Cabling, Connectivity, Troubleshooting Skills - 2
Microsoft Office Applications - 4
Current Microsoft OS - 3
Current Apple OS - 3
This is a highly active and physical position. You must be able to:
- Be physically present daily at the Lithium office where you are based during regular work hours
- Lift and carry at least 25 pounds of weight
- Use light hand and power tools required for assembly of computers, desks, server room racks, etc.
- Work after hours as needed for projects and participate in on-call rotation for escalation support
Education and Technical Training
Minimum 2 years of experience of Technical training and/or work experience required
BS in related field of study or equivalent industry experience preferred
Relevant training certifications a plus
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including Best Buy, Sephora, and FitBit — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top