IT Helpdesk Administrator
Job Description Job Summary
The Lithium IT team provides internal systems management and end user desktop support for a global employee base of approximately 600 in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment. The IT Helpdesk Administrator will work with other team members to grow our enterprise systems, test and implement new technologies, and provide world-class support for our end users including a highly technical group of Engineers and Developers.
This role will primarily provide IT support for the Bangalore office staff, whilst also being on hand to provide remote support globally to our other offices via our helpdesk ticketing system.
This is an excellent position for someone to grow their skill base, be exposed to lots of different systems, and develop their IT career as we continue to expand the local team in our Bangalore office.
Skills & Requirements Core responsibilities and typical duties include:
- Work alongside the local IT Senior System Administrator to provide helpdesk support for end user system implementations, problem troubleshooting, repair/fix, and ongoing support process improvements.Work independently to drive productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Primarily Apple OS (some Windows) end-user laptop build, support, capacity management, and performance tuning.
- Must be experienced with setup and basic support of end user laptops including setting up monitors, keyboard, mouse, and cabling to IT standard desk configurations.
- Respond to help desk ticket requests for new accounts, access, support, supplies, replacement parts, etc as needed by local and remote staff.
- Support company events in the local office, including physical setup, support of audio/visual equipment, manage web conference sessions (WebEx, A/V Equipment), and general event support activities.
- Work after-hours and weekends as needed for urgent escalations, off-peak systems maintenance, projects, etc.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
VP, HR Operations
Kirk has a hand in all aspects of employee life at Lithium. He tackles everything from recruiting to employee onboarding, always striving to enable Lithium's employees to be their best.
Back to top