Inbound Sales Development Representative
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Our Sales Development (SDR) organization is a mission-critical arm of Lithium's field-facing organization, serving as the tip of the spear into our most strategic accounts and sourcing % of the company's revenue.
You're perfect for the role if:
- First and foremost, you're looking for more than your run-of-the-mill Sales Development or Lead Generation role; you're looking to be on the front end of driving a complex, business outcome-based sale while mastering today's Inside Sales best practices. Put simply, you're looking for an MBA in Sales.
- You know that you see yourself being successful in a sales role, and your eager to be successful.
- You want to be a part of an exciting company with amazing products that are changing the way customers and companies interact.
- You like the stability of a well funded stable company but want to be in an energetic, exciting, and fast moving startup.
- You have an unquestionable track record of making an impact and doing so with excellence. Your competitiveness and intrinsic motivation have always propelled you to the top of your field.
- You're an eager and restless learner. Simply knowing something isn't enough - you need to be a Subject Matter Expert. Good is the enemy of great in your book, and you won't allow complacency to set in.
- You know there's always room to improve, both yourself and those around you. Because of that, you expect to be surrounded by teammates who inspire you to be the best version of yourself every day.
- You take pride in your work and are serious about your craft. You own your career and its trajectory, so you expect a company to invest in your skilling, development, and professional growth.
This position will be based out of our Austin, Texas office.
Lithium Technologies delivers competitive advantage to organizations by revolutionizing the way they interact with their customers on the social web. You will work in an environment that combines all the excitement and energy of a start-up, with the security of a company that has a well-established product, market share, and a portfolio of "marquee name" clients.
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
VP, HR Operations
Kirk has a hand in all aspects of employee life at Lithium. He tackles everything from recruiting to employee onboarding, always striving to enable Lithium's employees to be their best.
Back to top