Human Resources Business Partner
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Lithium platform is one of the largest digital footprints in the world with over 100 million visitors / month across our platform, 750 million user profiles, processing 45 billion interactions daily.
We're seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to strengthen Lithium’s highly dynamic talent. This position provides pragmatic coaching expertise, which includes the following areas: organizational design, talent development, employee relations, performance management, compensation, employee retention, and manager coaching. This position is ideal for a candidate looking for an opportunity to work within a fast-paced creative and product-driven environment with a strong customer focus.
The ideal candidate has superior communication skills with proven HR experience and thrives in a startup culture. Lithium is the leader in developing software that powers the social customer experience as well as the place to build your career in social. If you want to build your skills while having an impact on the leading customer experience platform for building trust between brands and people, this is the place for you.
- Enhance and evolve the employee experience through managers, communication and culture.
- Identify the HR implications of the business. Develop and implement solutions to meet identified needs
- Understand, apply and teach retention concepts to attract, motivate and retain employees
- Ensure effective communication channels within the organization
- Conduct organizational reviews to diagnose and facilitate improvements to group dynamics and process
- Facilitate talent review meetings to capture and implement development and succession plans
- Utilize conflict resolution skills to mediate between stakeholders
- Drive performance management practices (defining success, establishing measurements, providing feedback and rewarding performance)
- Apply strong cross-functional relationship, influence and persuasion skills
- Lead projects where the impact is significant in supporting the client's (On-Boarding, internal communications, performance management, engagement programs and development)
- Lead and participate in HR best practices and project delivery.
- Bachelors degree plus 5-8 years HR experience, 3 years as a Generalist or HRBP.
- Functional expertise in employee relations, management and leadership coaching, organizational design.
- Extremely responsive, with exceptional follow through skills and strong service orientation.
- Ability to be proactive, to anticipate and provide solutions to the business.
- Ability to develop productive and effective relationships across all levels and with diverse client groups.
- Ability to diagnose and successfully handle employee relations and organizational development issues.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator.
- Excellent interpersonal and influence skills.
- Experience crafting presentations and presenting to senior level executives.
- Strong analytical ability when collecting and assimilating data.
- Advanced working knowledge of compensation.
- Comfortable with international employment navigation and availability for European and Asia time zones.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, statutes, etc. which govern employment policies and practices.
- Track record of success within organizations that demand a high degree of energy, flexibility, adaptability and embrace iterative activity.
- Experience supporting R&D, Product or Engineering in a Tech Company a plus.
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Back to top