General Application - Account Executive (West Region)
As an Account Executive, you will work closely with Lithium's strategic accounts and take responsibility for directing customer engagements. The successful candidate will understand the customer's definition of business value and be able to challenge them to think about new ways to differentiate and transform their business. You'll be able to inspire customers by providing thought-provoking and consultative strategies to help some of the world's most iconic brands the ability to better engage with their customers. The perfect candidate is high-energy, with a strong interest in social business.
- Work with a core group of existing Lithium customers to grow and maintain a global book of business
- Drive new business and open new accounts.
- Define and execute social business initiatives that result in business value from Lithium products and services
- As Lithium's frontline trusted advisor, you will build strong relationships with customer and work closely with the Lithium management team to ensure strategy and delivery stays on target with measurable objectives
- Developing thought leadership around the social business landscape
- Develop business models utilizing customer and Lithium proprietary data
- Collaborate with a virtual team of resources to successfully fulfill objectives
- 0-3 years in a sales related or account management role
- Up to 50% travel
- Experience in outbound prospecting and account development skills
- Customer-side experience
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism and operational discipline
- Must have attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and analytical capacity
- Confident in public speaking and technical competency
- Positive attitude and a desire to win
The ideal candidate will be located in Northern California or Portland, OR areas.
See Inside the Office of Lithium
Lithium's technology allows companies to create tailored community platforms on their web and social properties. With its unique suite of advanced tools, Lithium help brands like Sephora and The Home Depot grow their fan bases, drive sales, and reduce service costs—empowering passionate customers to connect to their brands and engage with other fans.
Back to top