Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Our Enterprise Sales Development (ESDR) organization is a mission-critical arm of Lithium's field-facing organization, serving as the tip of the spear into our most strategic accounts and sourcing over 60% of the company's revenue.
Lithium seeks to expand our North America sales team with a highly motivated, successful, Sales Development Representative. We are looking for a lead generation / inside sales professional who thrives on the "rush" of sleuthing out new prospect opportunities and delivering on a quota of qualified leads to your Sales Executives. You will work closely with Lithium’s Enterprise Account Executives, who will serve as mentors to strategize on compelling door openers and respective territory plans.
The Enterprise Sales Development Representative is responsible for:
- Relentless outbound prospecting via phone, email, and mail and qualify meetings for the sales team at the relevant Director, VP and CXO level.
- Developing, orchestrating, and managing a territory plan.
- Researching and penetrating target accounts and continuously scouting the market for new target customers
- Engage with prospects at field marketing events and serve as an ambassador for Lithium
- Manage and prioritize your leads according to prescribed service level agreements (SLAs)
- Learn and stay abreast of Lithium’s value proposition, product features and common sales objections to develop compelling email responses and handle initial discovery calls independently
- Track and monitor your activities and pipeline development in the appropriate tools provided to the sales team
- Monitor and report on your quota attainment on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience, preferably in sales or technology related field, and university degree is mandatory.
- Experience and comfort in making cold prospecting calls and other new account development activities across different industries
- Work closely with your territory sales teams to understand the market and the target accounts.
- Demonstrated self-starter mentality
- Exceptional interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- Willing and capable to execute a large volume of outbound activities across multiple channels (email, phone, social)
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and Outlook, exceptional writing and communication skills.
This position will be based out of our downtown, San Francisco office.
Lithium Technologies delivers competitive advantage to organizations by revolutionizing the way they interact with their customers on the social web. You will work in an environment that combines all the excitement and energy of a start-up, with the security of a company that has a well-established product, market share, and a portfolio of "marquee name" clients.
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top