Lithium delivers awesome digital customer experiences at scale for the world’s biggest brands including Airbnb, AT&T and Sephora. Comprising Social Media Management and Communities, the Lithium engagement platform enables brands to manage multiple digital touchpoints, facilitate millions of conversations, and drive smarter decisions through data – connecting customers, content and conversations at the right digital moment. Lithium has a massive digital footprint with approximately 480 million new digital interactions analyzed daily, 100 million monthly visitors across its Online Communities, and 850 million online profiles scored through Klout
- Lead and manage a talented and diverse group of software developers
- Deliver high-quality scalable systems in a timely and cost effective manner
- Implement and maintain best practices around AGILE software development.
- Retain, lead and mentor engineering talent to build a cohesive and powerful team.
- Work closely with product management to define project scope, priorities and timelines.
- Work closely with engineering leadership team to define and implement the technology and architectural strategy
- 12-15 years of software engineering experience in high volume consumer or enterprise SaaS applications. Mobile experience a strong plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in directly managing a team of high caliber engineers, and with a track record of delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Hands on experience with distributed systems
- Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms
- Hands-on, should be able to meaningfully contribute to architecture and design discussions
- Agile/scrum champion
- Experience building highly scalable RESTful API designs
- Experience with test-driven development and software test automation
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, Kafka is a big plus
- Deep technical knowledge of web application development on highly scalable Java platforms
- Demonstrated experience in implementing culture, process, tools to deliver high quality software
- Proven ability to attract and retain superstar engineering talent
Why you should join our team Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits package. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, work with the best and brightest in the social media software industry. Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team.
Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top