Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Are you passionate about emerging technology? Do you find it hard to pick up your mobile device and not check your social status? If that describes you then come be a recruiter at Lithium and help build our growing team with like-minded people! When we tell candidates how great it is to work here we mean it. If you are looking for a company you can where you can embrace the company culture in a way that allows you to evangelize opportunities in a compelling way look no further.
We are looking for an all-round Senior Recruiter. In this role you will support our Executive team and EMEA Regional Leaders across Sales/Professional Services/Customer Success/Marketing and supporting functions, in all things related to recruiting. If you have worked in a start up environment then you know that no two days are alike and you love that.
- Act as the point of contact on open requisitions across the EMEA organization. Own accountability for the recruiting success of the business you support. Field questions and find the answers the business is looking for.
- Be a trusted and respected advisor, work with compensation teams and provide market insight.
- Responsible for full recruitment lifecycle from candidate sourcing through interview and assessment, contract negotiation and close.
- Partner with Hiring Manages and HR to deliver exceptional candidate and employee experience.
- Update weekly reports for the business.
- Cross functionally partner and manage relationships with other recruiters, sourcers, coordinators, and hiring managers.
- Collect feedback and results from the business and use it to further the success of the partnership with recruiting.
- Communicate regularly to manage expectations and reconcile resources.
- Drive direct sourcing strategies but manage external service providers when required.
- Minimum of 5 years tech company recruiting experience with a track record of success in a high volume, high growth, and fast paced environment.
- Willingness to participate and conduct candidate interviews via phone/video and in person.
- Outstanding relationship builder, client service orientation and interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to create, communicate, deliver, and implement structure in the recruiting process.
- Proven self-starter, strong team player; with strong organizational and time management skills. Flexibility to work across time zones (Europe and US).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and strong attention to detail with a focus on data quality. Can report on status of hiring activity in a meaningful way.
- Strong work ethic. Ability to work in a standalone role, remote but supported by US Recruiting team.
- Prior experience with a web based applicant tracking systems.
- Strong PC skills, proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Prior experience working at a US based high-tech company
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
Lithium will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Back to top