Director, Content and Campaign Marketing
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Lithium – Director, Content and Campaign Marketing
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Location: San Francisco or Austin
Define the vision and strategy for global campaign and content programs plus content for corporate events (both online and offline).
- Lead integrated campaigns with global content themes for entire marketing organization to help with demand generation and brand awareness.
- Manage content program from ideation, creation, syndication and measurement.
- Work with Comms team, BU’s and Corp Mktg on content requirements for program engagement and conversion across the entire customer lifecycle (attraction> conversion> purchase> use > advocacy)
- Responsible for brand voice and messaging of all global content, such as: research papers, consumer surveys, whitepapers, eBooks, guides/tip sheets, videos and executive bylines.
- Execute content strategy for online events (webcasts) and local events (Lithium or 3rd party), including: main stage content and breakout sessions as well as coordination of speakers.
- Turn company narratives into global customer and prospect focused campaigns and programs and measure performance against goals set for each campaign/program.
- Maintain our brand voice on Lithium Community (blog) and Lithium social channels – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other networks
- Work with demand gen team to set benchmarks for asset success based on cost/stage & time to funnel conversion/stage.
- 10+ years marketing experience
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Can cultivate and articulate detailed understanding of the market and customer challenges
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of executives and management
- Inspire team of storytellers/writers to create content that resonates
- Fast learner, decisive, creative ideation throught process
- Previous management experience preferred
Lithium delivers awesome digital customer experiences at scale for the world’s biggest brands including Airbnb, AT&T, Sephora and Spotify.
Comprising Social Media Management and Communities, the Lithium engagement platform enables brands to manage multiple digital touchpoints, facilitate millions of conversations, and drive smarter decisions through data – connecting customers, content and conversations at the right digital moment.
Lithium has a massive digital footprint with approximately 480 million new digital interactions analyzed daily, 100 million monthly visitors across its Online Communities, and 850 million online profiles scored through Klout.
The Lithium® logo is a registered Service Mark of Lithium Technologies. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top