Demand Marketing Internship
The Lithium engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations - creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy. With over 15 years of expertise, Lithium has a massive digital footprint with approximately 480 million new digital interactions analyzed daily, 100 million monthly visitors across its Online Communities, and 850 million online profiles scored.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Lithium to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers.
The Demand Marketing Intern will be responsible for completing various tasks and projects for the department. This team is currently focused on demand generation through marketing events, digital campaigns and direct mail programs. We work closely with our Digital Marketing and Sales Development teams to execute effective demand generation programs.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Our ideal candidate is a self starter who is eager to learn and determined to make an impact on the business. Our marketing team is a focused and friendly group that would welcome a hard working and dedicated young professional who is looking to start a career in Marketing.
- Support the execution of email campaigns by validating prospect lists and writing concise and relevant email copy.
- Assist in field event marketing by coordinating pre/post event messaging and quarterbacking onsite event logistics.
- Work cross functionally between the digital, campaign and event marketing leads to deliver cohesive programs that work together to drive demand.
- Partner with our sales development reps to ensure tight alignment with marketing campaigns.
- Support the event logistics and planning process of our fall customer conference.
- Entry level internship. Individual should be a recent grad or junior/senior actively working towards Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Psychology, English, or Computer Science.
- Self-starter, detail-oriented thinker capable of operating independently in a hands-on/execution capacity in a fast-paced setting.
- Strong project management skills; ability to juggle multiple and dynamic schedules and tasks.
- Ability to organize and prioritize, adhere to tight deadlines, and follow up.
- Commitment to team success with proven collaboration skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Coding skills a huge plus!
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
VP, HR Operations
Kirk has a hand in all aspects of employee life at Lithium. He tackles everything from recruiting to employee onboarding, always striving to enable Lithium's employees to be their best.
Back to top