Customer Success Regional Director
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
You have extensive experience managing complex customer relationships including selling to executives of large corporations. You are an exceptional people manager who builds effective and high-performing teams. You are an exceptional dealmaker and leader who can negotiate and close new and expansion business opportunities, and you are experienced at uncovering customer needs, qualifying leads, exceeding revenue targets, and meeting deadlines. You have a stellar reputation, and natural ability to have insightful conversations with senior executives. You have responsibility for current contract / subscription revenue renewal as well as identifying upsell solution and services opportunities for all customer accounts in your region.
- Regional management of customers and team members
- Strategy and execution collaboration and planning with team
- Cross department value creation and solution selling
- Strong relationship development
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Ensure new hires are ramped to be effective as soon as possible. This will include coaching, mentoring, field calls, enhancing product knowledge and leveraging the long-tenured team members.
- Establish executive relationships with customer and leverage executive sponsorship relationships to deliver account outcomes
- Responsible for managing regional renewal process and ensuring successful renewal and upsell where possible
- Provide accurate and reliable forecasts to senior internal leadership regarding renewal, upsell and customer satisfaction
- Prepare, schedule and lead customer quarterly business reviews
- 8-10 years of experience including interacting with senior executive levels (CXO), to large, multi-national organizations
- 5+ years of customer management or sales experience in a SaaS environment
- Proven track record maintaining and expanding technology solutions within $1B+ companies
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships across a wide variety of roles within an account
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Proven Track Record in over-achieving quarterly and annual quota. - Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement
- Have enough experience to understand which sales milestones to be involved in, and where to drive opportunities. Also to understand where individual contributors must be empowered.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel 50%-60%
- Bachelor Degree required, MBA preferred.
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top