Customer Success Director
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
What You’ll Do
Lithium's Customer Success Directors are entrusted with the relationships, strategy and well-being of Lithium's customers. They are charged with making sure that their customers are consistently extracting value out of their investments with Lithium. The role is cross-functional and empowered to marshal organizational resources to promote the successful adoption of solutions, and to escalate customer issues while balancing the KPIs and strategic goals of the customer.
In this full-time role you will work with new and existing Lithium customers to ensure that they are supremely successful with and delighted by Lithium. It is your responsibility to ensure the customer has been adequately onboarded, and to then spur usage in the early stages and ongoing, while building high customer satisfaction. You will work with your accounts’ executive and management teams to proactively drive adoption, help them achieve their business objectives, advise on best practices, and act as the voice of your customers internally at Lithium. You will serve as a key point of contact throughout the life of the partnership.
You are creative, energetic, detail-oriented and self-driven. You can manage numerous customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle with ease. Excellent computing and communications skills, and the ability to thrive in a team environment are a must.
The Customer Success Director will be responsible for two primary activities: customer retention and expansion
- As Lithium’s frontline trusted advisor, you will build strong relationships with customers and work closely with the Lithium management team to ensure strategy and delivery stays on target with measurable objectives
- Oversee the customer's adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Identify, communicate, and grow upsell opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Tenacious focus on making every customer as successful as possible, resulting in continued loyalty to Lithium via renewals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to successfully fulfill objectives
- 10+ years relevant work experience. Experience in SaaS account management, business development, or strategy consulting a plus
- BA/BS degree
- Understanding of how social media drives business value and ROI
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Successfully sets priorities, drive decisions and get closure on recommendations and issues
- Familiarity with tools like SalesForce, Excel, and an interest in learning other internal tools to work efficiently to extract the necessary insights
- Critical thinking a must!
- Embody Lithium values and provide exemplary leadership
- Ability to travel 20-30%
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Back to top