Corporate Accounting Manager
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
As a key member of the Corporate Controller’s team, this position is responsible for the management and integrity of various accounting operations and financial reporting functions.
- Provide leadership to the accounting operations and financial reporting function
- Design and implement effective accounting policies, procedures and controls (“SOX-like quality”)
- Provide expertise on the treatment of accounting transactions and related financial reporting requirements
- Manage the monthly close process worldwide (calendars, reviews, reconciliations, analysis, reporting)
- Review or prepare key reconciliations, journal entries, and analytical procedures
- Assist with the production and preparation of consolidated and legal entity monthly financial statements
- Design and implement general ledger, accounts payable, fixed assets, payroll and other accounting operations metrics, reports and reconciliation's
- Design and implement informative financial results reports to meet the needs of the business
- Provide analysis on financial results (actual vs. budget, trends, work drivers, benchmarks)
- Evaluate the accounting or financial reporting impact of operational decisions
- Recommend and assist to develop financial systems solutions and requirements for new or enhancements to existing applications
- Assist finance and the operating business units with accounting and reporting related matters
- Assist with the execution of quarterly reviews and year-end financial audits
- Drive to continuously improve the accounting and reporting process
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum of five years of experience in accounting related functions
- CPA or equivalent experience
- Technology, SaaS, or related industries experience preferred
- Accounting experience in a multi-national or publicly-traded company preferred
- Strong financial systems background (NetSuite a plus)
- Ability to mine, manipulate and analyze large quantities of data (Excel, Access, SQL)
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a must
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing, with senior management and functional department managers
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Lithium delivers awesome digital customer experiences at scale for the world’s biggest brands including Airbnb, AT&T, Sephora and Spotify.
Comprising Social Media Management and Communities, the Lithium engagement platform enables brands to manage multiple digital touchpoints, facilitate millions of conversations, and drive smarter decisions through data – connecting customers, content and conversations at the right digital moment.
Lithium has a massive digital footprint with approximately 480 million new digital interactions analyzed daily, 100 million monthly visitors across its Online Communities, and 850 million online profiles scored through Klout.
The Lithium® logo is a registered Service Mark of Lithium Technologies. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners.
- 480 million digital interactions analyzed daily – this is strictly the new interactions Lithium processes every day to keep the Klout Score updated. The Klout Score is calculated by aggregating interactions over the past 90 days, so the total number of interactions used to generate each day’s score is much larger.
- 850 million online profiles scored through Klout – this represents all Klout profiles that have been scored to-date, pulling from publicly available information based largely on Twitter profiles. The only instances where we would not have scored a profile is if 1) someone opts out of having a Klout Score, or 2) that particular Twitter handle has not generated any interactions (Klout Score is based on interactions).
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top