Community Manager - Contract position
Customer Community Manager - Contract
Lithium Technologies is searching for a seasoned community manager and brand ambassador on behalf of one of our customers in the golf industry. This is a contract position and the role will be onsite at the customer's location in Carlsbad, CA.
This role requires someone who is passionate about bringing people together to support the growth of a community of dedicated golfers, customers, partners, and the internal teams that serve them. This is a unique opportunity to grow your skills and credentials as a community manager. You will have a direct impact on our customer’s success by owning all community programs and activities and supporting their global business initiatives. You must be a strong collaborator with all parts of the organization to define and execute a community strategy that provides a world-class digital experience.
- Be the voice and company interface of the community
- Develop the community strategy and roadmap and define goals to support business objectives
- Lead virtual teams; Coordinate internal and external resources to drive initiatives and execute on the operational community plan.
- Lead the interaction with golfers, customers, prospects, and partners across the community
- Identify, cultivate and manage relationships with super-users and advocates
- Manage recognition & loyalty programs to recognize and reward the most influential members of the community
- Solicit, gather, evaluate, and implement user feedback to optimize the community experience
- Collaborate with the internal teams to drive vibrant content and internal feedback.
- Prepare reports with qualitative and quantitative data, insights and analytics to communicate trends and the value of community to stakeholders.
- Minimum 3 years of online community management/moderation and/or social media experience
- Experience with Lithium products and solutions
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others, drive consensus and unite opposing views to a common vision
- Experience with event planning a plus
- Creativity, critical thinking, and able to make decisions on the fly in a fast paced environment
- Golf handicap 15 or lower, or at least a passion for the game and the ability to speak intelligently to very serious golfers about the game and equipment.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top