Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That's what we're doing at Lithium , and you can do it too! If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer experience space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We're looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
- Assist in the preparation and calculation of the monthly commissions earnings for local and international subsidiaries
- Prepare analysis and documentation for month-end journal entries and reconciliations including but not limited to accrued commission earned and amortization of capitalized earnings
- Provide input and support for process improvements and implementation and document business processes
- Review data in Salesforce for accuracy to ensure participants are accurately credited for their transactions and assist in resolving inquiries from the field in a clear, concise, and timely manner
- Generate and distribute Comp Plan documents while tracking and reporting on the status of their completion
- Administer and maintain the data in our commissions system, Xactly. This includes accurately setting up new hires, recording terminations, and keeping hierarchy, department, location, etc. data current.
- Strong desire to learn
- Detail oriented
- Experience in Excel preferred
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and manages time efficiently
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting in progress
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands- including Google, T-Mobile, Sony, Sephora, Fitbit and Telstra - enabling them to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. We represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we've been ranked as one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Back to top