AR Accountant (Order to Cash)
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
AR Accountant (Order to Cash):
- Review & process service orders for accurate invoicing.
- Create invoices and submit to customer in a timely manner.
- Communicate with customers on a daily basis to ensure timely collection of accounts receivable.
- Apply cash accurately & timely.
- Notify write-off concerns and provide write-off recommendations.
- Work within Order to cash team to resolve billing disputes and credit note requests.
- Complete customer onboarding and banking forms.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Maintain & accurately update records of contacts & collection activities.
- 1 to 2+years of relevant Accounts receivable experience preferably in software/high-tech companies.
- Self-Motivated, Positive attitude and hunger to attain collections target on regular intervals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to compose effective and accurate correspondence cross-functionally with various internal stakeholders and external customers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite; Excel required
- Prior experience with ERP tools and systems (Salesforce and NetSuite a plus)
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 500 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Back to top