AP/GL Staff Accountant
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
As a member of the Corporate Controller’s team, the Staff Accountant is responsible for assisting with the processing, accounting, reconciliations, analysis and reporting of transactions related to Accounts Payable Operations.
- Understand and apply both generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and accounting policies and procedures
- Assist in the execution of the month-end close, account reconciliations, and journal entries by deadlines
- Assist in providing analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Work closely with Senior Accountant in assuring adherence to company policy and proper expense recording
- Initiate recommendations for improvement and efficiencies.
- Prepare and process vendor payments (wires, ACH, checks)
- Assist with the maintenance of vendor master files
- Review, code, enter, match to PO and process vendor invoices
- Create / run reports as needed
- Monitor and respond to AP alias mailbox
- Research and respond to internal and external vendor invoice or payment inquiries
- Process AP/AR offset
- Process W-9 / W-8 or other statutory forms
- Assist in 1099 maintenance/reporting
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
- Degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent degree
- 3+ years of accounts payable, accounting or other relevant work experience
- Experience with PO, receiving and invoice processing and related processes and procedures
- Ability to review and identify accurate data entry, correcting and monitoring data entry issues
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service and professionalism in all interactions
- Proficient in PC applications (excel, word, email)
- Experience with ERP applications (preferably NetSuite)
- Good analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively interact with multiple functional departments
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines is required.
- Ability to work independently and to be flexible in changing work priorities
- Possess superior time management and organizational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple schedules based on individual preference and guidelines
Lithium delivers awesome digital customer experiences at scale for the world’s biggest brands including Airbnb, AT&T, Sephora and Spotify.
Comprising Social Media Management and Communities, the Lithium engagement platform enables brands to manage multiple digital touchpoints, facilitate millions of conversations, and drive smarter decisions through data – connecting customers, content and conversations at the right digital moment.
Lithium has a massive digital footprint with approximately 480 million new digital interactions analyzed daily, 100 million monthly visitors across its Online Communities, and 850 million online profiles scored through Klout.
The Lithium® logo is a registered Service Mark of Lithium Technologies. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners.
- 480 million digital interactions analyzed daily – this is strictly the new interactions Lithium processes every day to keep the Klout Score updated. The Klout Score is calculated by aggregating interactions over the past 90 days, so the total number of interactions used to generate each day’s score is much larger.
- 850 million online profiles scored through Klout – this represents all Klout profiles that have been scored to-date, pulling from publicly available information based largely on Twitter profiles. The only instances where we would not have scored a profile is if 1) someone opts out of having a Klout Score, or 2) that particular Twitter handle has not generated any interactions (Klout Score is based on interactions).
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top