Accounts Payable Accountant
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
As a member of the Corporate Controller’s team, this position is responsible for assisting with the processing, accounting, reconciliations, analysis and reporting of transactions related to Accounts Payable Operations.
- Ensure compliance with corporate accounts payable policies, procedures and controls
- Assist with the maintenance of vendor master files
- Review, code, enter, match to PO and process vendor invoices
- Assist with the preparation and processing of vendor payments (wires, ACH, checks)
- Apply wire and ACH payments to sub-ledger
- Participate in month-end close activities
- Create / run accounts payable reports as needed
- Monitor and respond to AP alias mailbox
- Research and respond to internal and external vendor invoice or payment inquiries
- Process AP/AR offset
- Process W-9 / W-8 or other statutory forms
- Assist with document archiving
- Assist with account reconciliations and analysis
- Analyze accounts payable and related data as necessary
- Assist with the development of AP solutions and requirements for new applications or enhancements
- Assist finance and operating departments with accounts payable related matters
- Assist with the compilation and updates of accounts payable scorecard metrics
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Assist in providing analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Assist in 1099 reporting
- AA/BS/BA or equivalent degree
- 3+ year of accounts payable, accounting or other relevant work experience
- Experience with PO, receiving and invoice processing and related processes and procedures
- Ability to effectively communicate with vendors, employees and management (verbal, email, correspondence)
- Proficient in PC applications (excel, word, email)
- Experience with ERP applications (preferably NetSuite)
- Good analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively interact with multiple functional departments
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Lithium delivers awesome digital customer experiences at scale for the world’s biggest brands including Airbnb, AT&T, Sephora and Spotify.
Comprising Social Media Management and Communities, the Lithium engagement platform enables brands to manage multiple digital touchpoints, facilitate millions of conversations, and drive smarter decisions through data – connecting customers, content and conversations at the right digital moment.
Lithium has a massive digital footprint with approximately 480 million new digital interactions analyzed daily, 100 million monthly visitors across its Online Communities, and 850 million online profiles scored through Klout.
The Lithium® logo is a registered Service Mark of Lithium Technologies. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners.
- 480 million digital interactions analyzed daily – this is strictly the new interactions Lithium processes every day to keep the Klout Score updated. The Klout Score is calculated by aggregating interactions over the past 90 days, so the total number of interactions used to generate each day’s score is much larger.
- 850 million online profiles scored through Klout – this represents all Klout profiles that have been scored to-date, pulling from publicly available information based largely on Twitter profiles. The only instances where we would not have scored a profile is if 1) someone opts out of having a Klout Score, or 2) that particular Twitter handle has not generated any interactions (Klout Score is based on interactions).
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top