Accounts Payable Accountant
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
As a member of the Corporate Controller’s team, this position is responsible for assisting with the processing, accounting, reconciliations, analysis and reporting of transactions related to Accounts Payable Operations.
- Ensure compliance with corporate accounts payable policies, procedures and controls
- Assist with the maintenance of vendor master files
- Review, code, enter, match to PO and process vendor invoices
- Assist with the preparation and processing of vendor payments (wires, ACH, checks)
- Apply wire and ACH payments to sub-ledger
- Participate in month-end close activities
- Create / run accounts payable reports as needed
- Monitor and respond to AP alias mailbox
- Research and respond to internal and external vendor invoice or payment inquiries
- Process AP/AR offset
- Process W-9 / W-8 or other statutory forms
- Assist with document archiving
- Assist with account reconciliations and analysis
- Analyze accounts payable and related data as necessary
- Assist with the development of AP solutions and requirements for new applications or enhancements
- Assist finance and operating departments with accounts payable related matters
- Assist with the compilation and updates of accounts payable scorecard metrics
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Assist in providing analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Assist in 1099 reporting
- AA/BS/BA or equivalent degree
- 3+ year of accounts payable, accounting or other relevant work experience
- Experience with PO, receiving and invoice processing and related processes and procedures
- Ability to effectively communicate with vendors, employees and management (verbal, email, correspondence)
- Proficient in PC applications (excel, word, email)
- Experience with ERP applications (preferably NetSuite)
- Good analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively interact with multiple functional departments
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
Vice President Of Sales - West
Ross interacts with both new and existing customers as he directs Lithium's revenue operations. He works with his team to inspire and sell Lithium's products and services to some of the world's most iconic brands.
Back to top