Account Executive - Toronto
As an Account Executive, you will work closely with some of Lithium's most strategic accounts and take responsibility for directing customer engagements. The successful candidate will understand the customer's definition of business value and be able to challenge them to think about new ways to differentiate and transform their business. You'll be able to inspire customers by providing thought-provoking and consultative strategies to help some of the world's most iconic brands the ability to better engage with their customers. The perfect candidate is high-energy, with a strong interest in social business.
- Work with a core group of existing Lithium customers to grow and maintain a global book of business
- Drive new business and open new accounts.
- Define and execute social business initiatives that result in business value from Lithium products and services
- As Lithium's frontline trusted advisor, you will build strong relationships with customer and work closely with the Lithium management team to ensure strategy and delivery stays on target with measurable objectives
- Developing thought leadership around the social business landscape
- Develop business models utilizing customer and Lithium proprietary data
- Collaborate with a virtual team of resources to successfully fulfill objectives
- 1-3 years in a sales related or account management role
- Up to 50% travel
- Experience in outbound prospecting and account development skills
- Customer-side experience
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism and operational discipline
- Must have attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and analytical capacity
- Confident in public speaking and technical competency
- Positive attitude and a desire to win
The ideal candidate will be located in either the Toronto or Ottowa area.
Meet Some of Lithium's Employees
VP, HR Operations
Kirk has a hand in all aspects of employee life at Lithium. He tackles everything from recruiting to employee onboarding, always striving to enable Lithium's employees to be their best.
Back to top