Account Executive - Emerging Markets
As an Account Executive, you will work closely with some of Lithium's most strategic named accounts and take responsibility for directing customer engagements. The successful candidate will understand the customer's definition of business value and be able to challenge them to think about new ways to differentiate and transform their business. You'll be able to inspire customers by providing thought-provoking and consultative strategies to help some of the world's most iconic brands the ability to better engage with their customers. The perfect candidate is high-energy, with a strong interest in social business.
- Work with a core group of existing Lithium customers to grow and maintain a global book of business
- Drive new business and open new accounts within our defined Emerging Markets territories, including Turkey, Greece, Middle East, Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Croatia, Israel, & Northern Africa...
- Define and execute social business initiatives that result in business value from Lithium products and services
- As Lithium's frontline trusted advisor, you will build strong relationships with customers and work closely with the Lithium management team to ensure strategy and delivery stays on target with measurable objectives
- Developing thought leadership around the social business landscape
- Develop business models utilizing customer and Lithium proprietary data
- Collaborate with a virtual team of resources to successfully fulfil objectives
- Experience in a sales or account management role, ideally within a SaaS or software vendor
- Up to 50% travel
- Experience in outbound prospecting and account development skills
- Customer-side experience
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism and operational discipline
- Must have attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and analytical capacity
- Confident in public speaking and technical competency
- Positive attitude and a desire to win
- Fluent/Native French language skills essential, other European languages advantageous
This role will be based from our offices in Paris, France.
See Inside the Office of Lithium
Lithium's technology allows companies to create tailored community platforms on their web and social properties. With its unique suite of advanced tools, Lithium help brands like Sephora and The Home Depot grow their fan bases, drive sales, and reduce service costs—empowering passionate customers to connect to their brands and engage with other fans.
Back to top