Account Executive - DACH Territory
Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team. We’re looking for seriously passionate, fun, collaborative & innovative thinkers to help us change the world.
Account Executive for DACH territory
Lithium Technologies is seeking an Account Executive who is an experienced sales executive with a successful track record selling technology platforms in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). Do want to work in a fast paced growing environment? Have you consistently surpassed your quota? Then Lithium is the place for you. You are a hungry and dynamic sales professional with experience in the social media/web 2.0 space. You energize clients and prospects with your instinctive ability to uncover pain points and develop spellbinding solutions. You're an expert in online communities and can envision almost any client or prospect developing online communities to drive innovation, launch new products and services, reduce risk, and deliver loyalty. This individual must have demonstrated ability to work at executive levels across industry verticals, including; Communications Service Providers (Telco), Financial Services, Retail, Media and Entertainment, & Energy. If these attributes describe you then you should seriously consider a sales opportunity with us. Lithium is the leader in developing software that powers the social customer experience as well as the place to build your career in social. Come on, get up close and social with us!!!
You have extensive experience selling to executives of large corporations. You are an exceptional dealmaker who can negotiate and close new business opportunities, and you are experienced at uncovering customer needs, qualifying leads, creating a pipeline closing business, exceeding revenue targets, and meeting deadlines. You have a stellar reputation, and natural ability to have insightful conversations with senior executives. You will be responsible for generating new business in existing accounts of Lithium suite of products and in new markets, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic, enterprise-wide initiatives for companies across all verticals.
- Manage a DACH territory of both existing accounts and new customers
- Strategy and execution planning
- Prospecting across executive level including C Level
- Cross department value creation and solution selling
- Strong relationship development
- Pipeline creation and management
- Proposal generation including ROI development
- Deal negotiation
- Presenting to prospective clients
- Channels recruitment and development
- Interface with key internal Lithium teams
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with:
- Minimum 5+ years of direct SaaS/Software/Technology sales experience within large Enterprise accounts
- A background in selling CRM solutions
- Proven consultative/solutions approach to selling
- Proven track record in over-achieving annual quota of $2 Million
- Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement, while building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers
- Experience with selling to VPs of Marketing, CFOs, CMOs and VPs of Support of large corporations
- Must have high ethics, integrity, and have a desire to be part of a world-class sales team
- Ability to travel
- Local languages and fluent English
- Bachelors Degree required, MBA preferred
- This position will be based out of the Lithium office in Zurich.
Why join our team
Lithium offers a great working environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players that enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry and who want to take their career to the next level.
Lithium's software helps companies reinvent how they connect with their customers. We work with more than 300 of the world's best brands— including AT&T, Best Buy, Indosat, Sephora, Skype and Telstra — to respond on social networks and to build trusted content on a community they own. Now with Klout, Lithium reaches more than 500 million consumers across 10,000 specific interest areas to establish trust and reputation. Together, we represent one of the biggest collections of data on consumer attitudes, preferences and digital activities. Our 100% SaaS-based Lithium Social Customer Experience™ platform enables brands to build and engage vibrant customer communities to drive sales, reduce service costs, accelerate innovation and grow brand advocacy. We are experiencing rapid growth and are recognized as a leader by top analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. And because our culture is as exciting as our products, we’ve been ranked as one of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work. Come check us out!
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Back to top