Field Sales Representative
LISI is a premium General Agency, serving the California region to connect health insurance brokers with a wide network of carriers, as well as unparalleled knowledge resources, market intelligence and sales support. We create amazing customer experiences leveraging our ground-level know-how with technology in order to expand businesses to the next level. We are looking for unconventional thinkers who are passionate about solving hard problems and having fun. If you’ve got serious smarts, curiosity and determination, you have what it takes to be a member of LISI’s team of game changers.
Are you a self-directed, self-motivated individual with the ability to think creatively in order to drive sales? Do you constantly re-work your strategy to build efficiencies in your sales approach? Are you a natural-born motivator that thrives on succeeding where others have failed? LISI is seeking a Field Sales Representative (FSR) that will motivate and assist independent brokers and agencies to expand their sales success with LISI systems, processes and resources.
The FSR goal is to target 20K of minimum production each month after an initial startup and training process.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for finding/prospecting potential Agents, designing and implementing strategies that motivate and aid independent brokers and agencies to become successful at selling insurance products utilizing LISI systems, processes, and resources.
- Create & execute on a Business Plan over geographic area.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Microsoft Office
- Some sales experience preferred
- Sit up to 8 hours a day, must be able to lift 5 lbs. occasionally
- Professional Office Environment
Back to top