Total Rewards Senior Manager
- New York, NY
Position: Total Rewards Senior Manager
Department: People, Culture, and Performance
Reporting to the Associate Director, Total Rewards & HRIS, the Total Rewards Senior Manager will focus on helping to develop the Total Rewards/Compensation strategy and philosophy at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA). This highly collaborative role will help to shape and advance Lincoln Center’s commitment to creating a best-in-class employee experience.
What you’ll get to do here:
- Develop, administer, and enhance compensation, benefit and recognition programs, policies and plans in support of attracting, motivating and retaining top talent by leveraging:
- Base pay
- Bonus programs
- Executive compensation
- PTO and flexible work schedules
- Defined benefit and contribution plans
- Rewards and recognition plans
- Health and welfare benefits plans, etc
- Analyze current and emerging market trends to identify potential opportunities and gaps
- Benchmark and research innovative, creative benefits programs and policies
- Develop strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of all compensation and benefit programs
- Develop and evolve LCPA's pay scale and structure
- Create and support an equitable strategy around annual promotions, merit increases, cost of living increases, bonus pools, etc.
- Develop the organization’s compensation budget and maintain operations within that budget
- Work with business leaders to help develop promotion and retention strategies for existing employees
- Perform job analysis evaluations to develop salary grade structures
- Participate in local compensation and benefit surveys, perform competitive market analysis, and engage in organization-wide parity study
- Drive administration & process improvement
- Negotiate with third-party benefits consultants to provide competitive, People first, inclusive plans in alignment with LCPA’s budget
- Ensure total rewards programs, policies and documentations are compliant with federal, state, and local laws and regulations
You’ll be a fit if you:
- Have experience planning and executing parity studies
- Are an analytical and critical thinker
- Have experience building compensation models
- Can work independently and ask questions when necessary
- Know how to tell a good story visually through dashboards
- Are a PowerPoint & Excel wizard with the ability to grasp new technologies quickly
- Are inherently collaborative and can deal well with ambiguity
- Are able to work independently and under pressure of multiple deadlines
- Enjoy learning and are constantly curious
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Have 5+ years of compensation & benefits experience
- Have a bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or a related field
- Have experience designing, implementing and managing a total rewards program
- Have experience in developing, designing and introducing new and/or enhanced compensation & benefit programs
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strategy first approach.
- Possess the ability to collaborate with teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Are committed to supporting a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment where all ideas, people and perspectives are seen, heard, and valued
What is Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts?
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) is the world’s leading performing arts center in the heart of New York City. In these times of heightened anxiety and vigilance, we are holding on to the important role the arts play in our lives: they nourish our hearts and minds, teach us valuable lessons and critical skills, and help us create community. We are resolved not to lose sight of what connects us, and we hope you will consider joining our talented, diverse team.
1. The manager of the Lincoln Center Campus.
-We are part of 16 acres of activity and one of eleven amazing resident organizations
2. A leading Arts Presenter.
-We curate a number of series showcasing music, dance, and theater
3. An Education Hub.
-We have reached 20 million students, educators, principals, and community members
Who are our people?
Lincoln Center is a diverse team of dreamers, collaborators, and entrepreneurs who use unique platforms in the heart of New York City and beyond to advocate for the transformative impact of artistic experiences.
Lincoln Center People imagine and create in concert with this mission by founding President John D. Rockefeller III - "The arts are not for the privileged few, but for the many. Their place is not on the periphery of daily life, but at its center."
Lincoln Center welcomes applicants from all sectors who agilely solve problems, show up as they are, and can't stop innovating.
What’s the news?
Who is our President and CEO?
Henry Timms is the co-founder of #GivingTuesday and the co-author of New Power.
It is the policy of Lincoln Center to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, marital or civil partnership/union status, familial or caregiver status, alienage or citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, military or veteran status, genetic information, predisposition, or carrier status, unemployment status, domestic violence, sexual violence, or stalking victim status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. LCPA is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Back to top