Temporary, Executive Assistant (Temp Pool)
Temporary, Executive Assistant (for Executive Assistant Temp Pool at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc.)
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc. is looking for professional, high-energy, highly seasoned Executive Assistants to be a part of Lincoln Center’s Temporary Executive Assistant pool. The individuals whom we are seeking will be the epitome of time and organizational management; excellence will be expected as you support the day-to-day productivity of a senior level executive at Lincoln Center in the absence on a given day or for an extended period of time of said executive’s permanent Assistant.
Please note: Temporary Executive Assistants will be required to attend a paid training at Lincoln Center. Temporary Executive Assistants will work on an as needed basis. Hours and schedule may be sporadic and not guaranteed.
Consider these questions when submitting your application for this role:
- Are you confident and engaging when interacting with VIPs and senior level management?
- Are you adept at extreme calendar management?
- Are you excellent at multi-tasking?
- Can you manage various urgent projects at once while fielding endless interruptions?
- Can you think quickly and problem-solve at a moment’s notice?
- Are you proactive? Do you think anticipatorily?
- Maintain senior executive’s calendar through meticulous scheduling of requested appointments: prioritizing activities, coordinating and confirming all aspects of internal and external meetings, including meeting space and technical specifications, as necessary.
- Anticipate and facilitate the needs of the senior executive through comprehensive administrative support, including: phone coverage, proper handling of e-mails, correspondence and files, preparing agendas, meeting materials and presentations, processing invoices and expenses and expediting travel details and external business events, etc.
- Support senior executive in communicating his/her directions and decisions to various departments. Serve as the first line of communication for internal and external requests for senior level executives.
- Provide assistance in the coordination for a variety of high-level special projects and programs as assigned.
- Preserve and continue good working relationships with all Lincoln Center staff.
- Safeguard confidential information and materials.
- 4 -5 years administrative experience in a high functioning office supporting senior level management
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Superb interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and be able to work effectively under pressure while juggling multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work effectively within a team environment and handle various personality types and working styles.
- Comfortable with fast-paced executive atmosphere and able to seamlessly change course when necessary
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet research.
- Must be available to work extended hours, as needed.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please specify, Temporary, Executive Assistant (Temp Pool) in the subject line.
Mail to: Human Resources, 70 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly.
Lincoln Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Lincoln Center's Employees
Associate Director, Music Programming
Lincoln Center showcases many amazing performances each year, and Kate is in charge of booking speakers and artists and overseeing the programs for a number of them.
Back to top