Director of Performance Marketing
Director of Performance Marketing
Lincoln Center, the world's leading performing arts center, seeks a creative, experienced, results driven marketing professional to develop, execute, and analyze multi-channel marketing campaigns for performances, performance series, the Lincoln Center brand and institutional business ventures. The Director of Performance Marketing leads a team of skilled marketing professionals and interacts with various departments across Lincoln Center to ensure that marketing campaigns are on-brand, accurate, deliver on stated strategies and meet revenue goals or other KPIs. This position reports to the Senior Vice President, Brand and Marketing.
- Develop marketing strategies, marketing plans, budgets, and revenue projections for 10 world-class performing series including free, ticketed and media programs.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns for various digital programs including live streams and digital content.
- Explore and develop new marketing ventures and media partnerships.
- Establish revenue goals, execute campaigns, and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Flexibly shift campaigns in real time based on in-market performance
- Coordinate marketing campaigns across multiple channels to ensure message accuracy and alignment.
- Create compelling consumer marketing materials.
- Analyze campaign performance and provide detailed 'post mortem' reports whose learnings impact subsequent campaigns
- Analyze patron data to further advance targeted marketing and CRM (customer relationship management) initiatives.
- Oversee telemarketing campaigns.
- Negotiate vendor and media contracts, both paid and barter.
- Work with in-house creative services and digital media departments to develop campaign elements across multiple channels.
- Manage an outside advertising agency.
- Explore new opportunities to diversify Lincoln Center's marketing mix.
- Oversee and maximize e-mail marketing campaigns for performance marketing.
- Oversee and maximize social media advertising campaigns.
- Coordinate content marketing initiatives with Lincoln Center's content team.
- Additional tasks as needed.
- Minimum of 7 years performing arts experience preferred.
- Experience with multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of advanced data driven direct marketing (telemarketing, direct mail, and email).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task with close attention to detail, and meet deadlines.
- Strong understanding of new media and technology in marketing/advertising.
- Familiarity tracking campaigns and ROI.
- Proven track record establishing and achieving institutional revenue goals.
- Excellent communication, organizational, written and interpersonal skills.
- Established leadership skills.
- Knowledge of classical music, dance, and/or theater.
- Working knowledge of Tessitura.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please send a cover letter (including your salary requirements and interest in Lincoln Center) and resume to our [email protected] inbox.
Please list Director of Performance Marketing in the subject line.
Resumes without cover letters will not be considered. Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly.
Lincoln Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Lincoln Center's Employees
Associate Director, Music Programming
Lincoln Center showcases many amazing performances each year, and Kate is in charge of booking speakers and artists and overseeing the programs for a number of them.
Back to top