Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Accounting and Finance
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) serves three primary roles: it is the world's leading presenter of superb artistic programming, is a national leader in arts and education and community relations, and functions as the manager of the Lincoln Center Campus. LCPA presents over 350 performances annually throughout our different performance series including American Songbook, Great Performers, Live from Lincoln Center, Lincoln Center Festival, Mostly Mozart, Midsummer Night Swing, Lincoln Center Out of Doors, and White Light Festival.
We are seeking an impressive accounting professional to join our organization. Successful applicants will demonstrate a hawk-like focus on detail, razor-sharp attention to accuracy and seamless adaptability for changing priorities. They will possess a strong curiosity about our fast moving and complex organization and the ability to thrive as a reliable team member of our financial staff.
Reporting to the Director, Receivables, this position is responsible for a range of accounting duties.
- Perform the day-to-day events billing functions for Lincoln Center's Concert Halls; this includes preparing estimates and final invoices for outside licensee events as well as internal and constituent rentals. Assist with other miscellaneous invoicing and with follow-up for collections.
- Work with customers in finalizing box office settlements, including processing refunds
- Track and process cash receipts for Lincoln Center, including both checks and wire payments.
- Assist in timely month end closes which includes finalizing invoice batches, preparing accruals and other journal entries.
- Manage high volume inbox.
- Partner with and communicate extensively with external clients, communicating updates, addressing concerns, questions, etc.
- Special projects and ad hoc analysis
- 2-3 years of professional work experience preferred
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills needed
- Exceptional attention-to-to detail and strong organizational skills essential
- Must have good analytical skills and the ability to prioritize workload effectively
- Flexible team player with the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and work towards shared goals
- Self-motivated, quick learner, with thorough and successful follow-through.
- Proficiency in Excel is required; experience with automated accounting systems and willingness to learn new software and technology a plus
- Knowledge of Epicor is a plus, but not required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred
Please submit a resume and cover letter (with salary requirements and outlining your interest in Lincoln Center) to the [email protected] inbox. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please list: Accounts Receivable Coordinator in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly.
Lincoln Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Lincoln Center's Employees
Associate Director, Music Programming
Lincoln Center showcases many amazing performances each year, and Kate is in charge of booking speakers and artists and overseeing the programs for a number of them.
Back to top