Lime’s mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world’s leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me!
Our fleet of electric scooters are changing the way people get where they need to go in our communities and we are looking for great folks to wear multiple helmets, completing all tasks related to our fleet operations and maintenance. This role is great for operations professionals who want to broaden and build their career experiences in a highly flexible position. We are team players, as Specialists work closely with the Operations Manager to identify important parts of our product lines that can be improved and ensure the safe working condition of our fleet.
What You'll Do
- Assist with scooter deployment and retrieval
- Use smartphone applications to locate and operate on products
- Work your team in operating a van to redistribute products as required
- Help to resolve potential urgent crises for daily infrastructure operations
- Respond to various tasks as they’re assigned
- Complete simple weekly reports
- Valid driver license and acceptable Driving Record
- Available to work on weekends
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop, and lift up to 40 lbs
- A great attitude and ability to work well with others - teamwork is at the center of our operation!
- Analytical and logical thinker
- Good communication and people skills
What We Offer
- Opportunity to help build a startup
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Flexible hours - part-time or full time. Help us fill in our coverage schedule!
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role will be hired, managed, and compensated through a third-party employer. By submitting information through this posting, the applicant agrees Lime may forward all submitted information to the applicable third-party employer, and the third-party employer may contact the applicant regarding the role.