Lime’s mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world’s leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me!
We are looking for mechanics to maintain our fleet of shared bicycles and electric scooters! This role is ideal for mechanically-inclined operations professionals that want to broaden and build their career experiences in a highly flexible position. Teamwork is at the heart of our operation, as mechanics work together to identify critical parts of our product lines that can be improved and ensure the safe working condition of our fleet.
- 18+ years of age
- Comfortable with navigating and using smartphone apps
- Ability to bend, stoop, and lift up to 40lbs on a frequent basis
- No certifications required but prior warehouse, construction, mechanical and handiwork experience is preferred
- Willingness to learn, a great attitude and ability to work well with others - teamwork is key to success!
- Weekend Availability
- Previous related experience
- Previous delivery, mechanical, logistics, and inventory experience
- Ability to work various shifts including evenings and weekends
- Knowledge of local area geography and street layout
What We Offer
- A job that offers career and resume building experience
- Additional training to become great mechanics!
- Opportunity to help build a startup
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role will be hired, managed, and compensated through a third-party employer. By submitting information through this posting, the applicant agrees Lime may forward all submitted information to the applicable third-party employer, and the third-party employer may contact the applicant regarding the role.