Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more atli.me!
As an iOS engineer at Lime, you will take charge of core development efforts for our consumer-facing iOS app. We are launching our service quickly across the world, and you will be responsible for making sure our app is beautiful, easy-to-use, with the ability to scale to millions of happy users. You’ll be working alongside a group of full-stack engineers, designers, and PMs with experience building consumer apps at companies like Facebook, Twitter, Uber, and Square.
Remote Friendly. You can work close to where you love to live and still be a key part of Lime (US & Canada only)
What you'll do
- Turn design assets into full-fledged features
- Work with our back end API and build familiarity with our database models
- Ensure high code quality and maintainability with proper unit testing and documentation
- Diligently track data so that we have a good insight into how to improve our products
- Guide major releases and monitor them for app crashes and regressions
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical background
- 2+ years experience in the industry on iOS development, via internships or full-time positions
- Fluency in Swift is required
- iOS SDK & Cocoa experience is a plus
- Be amenable to a multi-paradigm and flexible development strategy
What we offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $105,000 plus bonus and equity (when eligible), as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.