Title III/ESL Coordinator - Immediate Need
- Hammond, IN
Are you an educator seeking a position that provides cutting-edge educational experiences to change kids' lives? If so, Lighthouse Academies of Northwest Indiana is the right place for you! We are currently seeking an innovative, energetic and committed Regional Title III/ESL Coordinator to join us for the 2020-2021 school year.
Please submit your application for immediate consideration. All EL licensed candidates will be highly considered. This is an administrative, year-round position and the person selected for this role will serve as a member of our Regional Leadership Team in Northwest Indiana.
- Lighthouse Academies of Northwest Indiana is an established K-12th grade network of schools striving to make positive changes in public education in Gary, IN and East Chicago, IN.
- We are currently collecting resumes for licensed candidates interested in Title III/English as a Second Language Coordinator positions.
- All licensed leadership candidates interested in a network focused on rigorous academics, restorative practice and innovative lessons will be highly considered.
Will you be the next strong addition to our 2019-2020 team of change-agents? Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
• Minimum of two years leadership experience in an urban public school or charter school setting preferred
• Required state teaching certification/licensure
• Proven track record of raising student achievement scores in an urban environment
• Strong desire to work within an innovative, urban educational program
• Mission Focused
• Driven towards Excellence
• Results Oriented
• Culturally Proficient
• Collaborative Colleague
• Constant Learner
Back to top