Substitute Teachers for 2020-2021 - Immediate Hire
- Little Rock, AR
Are you an educator seeking a position that provides cutting-edge educational experiences to change kids' lives? If so, Capital City Lighthouse Charter School is the right place for you! We are currently seeking innovative, energetic and committed Substitute Teachers to join us for the 2020-2021 school year.
Please submit your application for consideration.
- Capital City LCS is an established K-5th grade school striving to make positive changes in public education in the North Little Rock area.
- We are currently collecting resumes for teaching candidates interested in Substitute Teaching.
Will you be the next strong addition to our 2020-2021 team of change-agents in the classroom? Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION: High school diploma or higher; Bachelor's degree and substitute teacher certification not required but preferred
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- Experience working with youth, preferably in an educational setting
- Strong desire to work within an innovative, urban program
- Ability to implement lesson plans and manage students
- Highly effective oral and interpersonal skills to communicate with a varied audience
Back to top