K-6th Grade Teachers for 2020 - 2021
- Jacksonville, AR
Are you an educator seeking a position that provides cutting-edge educational experiences to change kids' lives? If so, Jacksonville Lighthouse Charter School is the right place for you! We are currently collecting applications for innovative, energetic and committed K-6th Grade Teachers to join us for the 2020-2021 school year.
Applications for the 2020-2021 school year will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Please submit your application and or send your resume directly to our Director of Recruitment & Talent, Bobby Racy, at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Jacksonville Lighthouse Charter School is an established K-6th grade school striving to make positive changes in public education in Jacksonville, AR.
- We are currently collecting resumes for teaching candidates interested in K-6th grades for the 2020-2021 school year.
- All licensed teaching candidates interested in a school focused on rigorous academics, restorative practice and innovative lessons will be highly considered.
Will you be the next strong addition to our 2020-2021 team of change-agents in the classroom? Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Education
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- Two (2) years prior teaching experience preferred
- Required State teaching certificate/licensure
- Highly Qualified status under No Child Left Behind
- Strong desire to work within an innovative, urban educational program
- Proven track record of raising student achievement scores in an urban environment
- Ability to use data to inform instruction and decision-making related to student achievement
- Ability to turn best practices into high quality, goal-driven results
- Highly effective writing, oral and interpersonal skills to communicate with a varied audience
- Data management tools, organizational tools, computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
Back to top